Maximize revenue for your practice. Get paid what you're owed, on time!
Satisfaction of our Clients and their Patients is our #1 Priority
Navigating payor and regulatory requirements is a daunting task. The infrastructure needed to improve revenue and reduce claim submission errors is costly and can become prohibitive for an individual vein or vascular practice. By outsourcing your revenue cycle management to MDmanagement, our team helps you:
- Improve average revenue per patient
- Reduce your administrative costs
- Achieve economies of scale not attainable by billing in-house
- Address compliance confidently
- Minimize medical billing denials, rejections and nonpayment of patient balances
Revenue can be lost nearly anywhere in the billing cycle. Our list of services covers the entire spectrum – from patient registration to collections. Below is just a short listing of our comprehensive services.
- Charge Upload. Patient demographics and charges are uploaded daily.
- Claims Submission. Claims are filed, scrubbed and checked for accuracy – with timely payment / EOB posting
- Singular Point of Contact. MDmanagement is the primary point of contact for patients during the billing cycle – statements, payment plans, and collections
- Monthly Cash Flow. Our staff will provide a dashboard with cash flow projections during the month to keep you up to date on expected month-end revenue
- Denial Management. When claims are denied, our billers and coders interact with your providers to refile or appeal the denial.
- Revenue Cycle Management Reporting. Our month-end reports are customized to provide you with the key performance indicators that you want to see to in an easy to understand format.
Practice medicine, not management. Our comprehensive revenue cycle solutions are focused on maximizing your collections, getting you paid more and paid faster. We aggressively follow-up and appeal denials and misadjudicated claims, increasing your overall revenue. Specifically, you will improve your collection rates and reimbursement cycle, reduce your accounts receivable, decrease the rate of lost and denied claims, and gain improved insight into your practice's financials and performance.
With MDmanagement, you will have 100% visibility over your claims, and you will know where your cash is. By letting MDmanagement manage the task of collecting payments and monitoring reimbursement, you and your staff will have more time to focus on patient needs and practicing medicine.
Understanding your practice's financial performance can be challenging. With data buried in patient charts, spreadsheets and antiquated systems, gathering the information necessary to optimize operations and plan for the future is often difficult and time consuming. To help meet this challenge, MDmanagement provides you with advanced financial and practice analysis tools, specifically designed to give enhanced visibility of your operations at the click of a button.