As the current wave of physician practice M&A accelerates, private equity investors are employing multi-tiered legal structures that satisfy unique healthcare industry considerations, including the ownership requirements dictated by state-specific “Corporate Practice of Medicine” laws. MSOs can align incentives and allow non-physician partners to provide useful services to affiliated medical practices.
To work with our Partners to build the capabilities that enable their practices to make decisive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to bring the right people together to challenge established thinking and drive transformation.
To align purpose-driven private practice entrepreneurs with a network of resources that can help them scale their practice in all phases of development. Our Partners will maintain full control and ownership of their practice and gain an advisor that can provide knowledge, resources, support, and shared intrinsic motivation for the practice to succeed in all phases of business growth.
- Build Trust with our Partners
- Embrace Change
- Be Accountable
- Celebrate Success
- Respond to our Network Partner’s needs with innovative solutions
- Treat our Network Partners and their staff with integrity, honesty, and fairness
- Encourage creative problem-solving and independent thinking in developing effective solutions to unique Network practice situations
- Develop long-term relationships based upon mutual trust and our ability to demonstrate and deliver “value-added” services
- To Reduce the risk of participating physicians
- To support and enhance growth of the Physician Network and improve each Network Physicians’ market share
- To provide operating efficiencies within the Physician Network which will stabilize or reduce overhead and increase revenues
- MDmanagement is an autonomous corporation operating separately and independently of both the Physician Network and the individual physician practices. Its management staff is responsible and accountable for its profitability and effectiveness.
- Each Network Physician will own 100% of their own Corporation, total autonomy.
- Patient Satisfaction, quality assurance, and risk management initiatives require the active participation of all Network Physicians in various MDmanagement Work Groups and other activities.