A Management Services Organization That Will Save You Time and Money
Dating back to 2002, our longevity and industry relationships with vendors enables us to negotiate contracts for preferred pricing on equipment and supplies. We have developed a group buying program that is completely focused on venous, endovascular & interventional practices.
Our group purchasing program will give you access to discounts from a select group of companies that are well known within the vein and vascular space. Our buying group program exists for one simple, yet compelling reason … to help vein and vascular practices interested in buying similar products gain leverage through combined purchasing power.
By combining the purchasing power of member practices to leverage better pricing, service levels, and account representation from vendors, our members simplify their buying process and increase buying power. In return, our Corporate Partners gain increased market share and improved relationships with endovascular and interventional practices nationwide.
Our Group Purchasing Program provides inherent value including:
- Membership Leverage – Our MSO has a membership base comprised of vein and vascular practices seeking to achieve cost-effective supply pricing. The combined spend of these practices creates leverage. That leverage is what motivates our Corporate Partners to offer their best pricing and service levels.
- Better Pricing and Contract Terms – With a steady stream of spend in place, our Group Purchasing Program can source agreements with the right vendors – or those that can provide better pricing and contract terms than our members can achieve on their own.
- Continuous Improvement. Agreements are constantly managed by the MSO team. As more members join and more spend flows through the agreements, we can negotiate even deeper discounts and/or improved terms with our Corporate Partners.
StreamlineMD has been a preferred partner of MDMANAGEMENT for the past (10) ten years. To survive in today’s highly regulated and competitive healthcare environment, physicians and medical practices are fast-moving, highly skilled business organizations focused not only on patient care, but also on the bottom line.
To eliminate duplication of effort and maximize practice efficiency, all elements of scheduling, clinical and practice management, as well as revenue cycle workflow must be highly automated and tightly integrated.
StreamlineMD provides a complete cloud-based, certified EHR and Practice Management software platform for office-based Vein, Endovascular, and Interventional specialists. The StreamlineMD software platform includes scheduling, e-prescribing, lab orders, physician documentation templates and reporting, along with specialty-specific OBL / ASC workflow functions.
- IAC– Reports that meet the IAC documentation requirements to assist your vein clinic compliance.
- CEAP & VCSS – CEAP & Venous Clinical Severity Scoring (VCSS) measurements and documentation are at your finger tips and included in your final report.
- RxPhoto – Integrated Clinical Photo Management for “before & after” marketing programs.
- AVLS PRO Venous Registry 2.0 – Integrated, secure and seamless transmission of venous outcomes data to the American Venous & Lymphatic Society patient reported outcomes data registry.
- Hitachi VidistarTM– Integrated Cloud-Based PACS / DICOM SR modality data transfer for Vein Clinics and Office-Based Labs.
- Inventory Management – Browser and Mobile applications fully integrated with the EHR and PM to capture not just inventory use and orders, but also return on investment (ROI) analysis of devices used and cost trends by manufacturer.
- Marketing Campaign Management – integrated patient/client information management, data analytics, communication and marketing to take your practice to the next level.
- Prior Authorization Tracker – Built-in tracker allows staff to request, track and store prior authorization requests and approval numbers in one central place to prevent input errors and omissions and ensure prior auth numbers are submitted with the claim.
- Point of Care Patient Payment Estimator (Using Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence).