To successfully navigate in today’s environment of healthcare reform, medical practices need a coherent, well thought out, and coordinated strategy. Throughout the strategy development process, MDmanagement challenges the physician(s) and management team to rethink assumptions. We focus on helping the practice develop an approach that will provide strategic advantage through differentiation in the marketplace and the crafting of a strategy that can be supported, implemented, and sustained.
The deliverables from a strategy engagement include:
- Detailed assessments of your competitors and a detailed SWAT analysis of your practice’s strengths and weaknesses
- An evaluation of potential future issues that might challenge the your medical practice
- Prioritized strategies on which the practice will focus
- Extensive financial analysis to insure that the strategy is sustainable
- Action plans defining the implementation process, accountability and timelines